Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Whimsy and Stars Wednesday {Best Friends} and Colour Q #176

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: "Best Friends" by Whimsy and Stars
Inks: Copics, Memento Black
Papers: Retired Close to my Heart and Flourishes White CS
Extras: Big Shot, Circle Dies, Flower



Welcome to Whimsy and Stars Wednesday! The second Wednesday of each month, I will be sharing a card or creation that I have made using a sweet image from Whimsy and Stars Studio. Mabelle has SUCH adorable images and there was one that caught my eye! I decided to use this image for a thank you card for my amazing bestie Jackie. I used the aptly named digital stamp called "Best Friends".

Digital Stamp: Best Friends

Using my circle nestabilities, I focussed in on the friends, so that their sweet faces would shine. The papers are from Close to my Heart and the cardstock is Flourishes in White (I love that stuff).



Love the Colour Q Colours...perfect for these sweet girls!!!

9 comments:

  1. This little image just makes me SMILE! SO cute, and so happy you used the CQC colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet!!! Love those colours together too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and images, Lesley, great way to use our colors this week! Thanks for playing at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and a gorgeous colour palette for your sweet image. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! And great colors too {wink}!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable design! I agree with LeAnne, this just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lesley that digi stamp image is so sweet and your colouring is perfection. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)