Thursday, February 14, 2013

Seize the Birthday #6 {Ribbit} and MUSE


The last week FLEW by!!! Can you believe we are already halfway through February!! ACK! Yep, time waits for no one!! This week at Seize the Birthday, we have the same sketch as last week but we are making Masculine cards with it! So come on over and join us!!! Who doesn't need some manly birthday cards for their stash!



I loved the sweet set that Alison sent to me from The Alley Way Stamps! I used the cute froggie and used the ribbit sentiment as my Happy Birthday hello!!! The set I used is called Kid and Caboodle! So cute and perfect for my primary kiddos! I also wanted to play along with the current MUSE Challenge hosted by Jackie Rockwell. I was inspired by the fun colours and used them to make my card!! I also used lots of white accents on my card!! It was fun to make!


Yeah, this froggie looks PRETTY intense about his upcoming birthday!!! Don't forget, Alison is offering a prize from The Alley Way Stamps this week for our winner! Good luck!

18 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!!! Love that frog! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley this is "toadally" adorable!! Haha!! Couldn't resist that one!! Seriously, your coloring is excellent and that little frog couldn't be any cuter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Lesley, I love frogs and this guy is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That frog is just adorable! Love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too too CUTE! I agree this is a fantastic set and has so many possibilities, and I love how you have used the colour inspiration from Muse for your card.
    Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really jumps out of the gallery at Muse, Lesley! Love these bright colors and the adorable frog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley, this is ADORABLE!!!!! That little frog will keep me smiling all day! Precious card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. It doesn't get much cuter than a frog on a big green heart! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O.MI.GOSH. Too cute! Love that froggy stamp! And you have my favorite pattern combo of polka dots and stripes! :)

    Lauren
    http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so stinkin' cute. I love the frog and your take on this week's Muse challenge is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card makes me smile inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. girlfriend this is too FUN!!!! happy friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very funny and cute card, Lesley. Great use of colours for the challenge, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous frog, he's just adorable ... perfect combination of patterns and colours! Anita in France :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Flipping frogs that's so fun
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your frog! Very cute card that is perfect for a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)