Monday, February 11, 2013

You Make My Heart Melt {Paper Smooches}


What a crazy couple of weeks! I have not had the chance to stamp for SUCH along time and since I have tomorrow off of work, I decided to take advantage of some stamping time for me! Yippee!!! Once challenge I love to play along with is CASE this Sketch. I love trying my hand at CAS cards! I also wanted to participate in the March Guest Designer search over at Paper Smooches!!! I am also entering this into the Stamping Royalty-Love/Valentine Theme Challenge.  Also Entered inSimon Says Stamps "Have a Heart Challenge" and Great Impressions Heart Challenge

{Supplies Used}
Inks: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Papers: October Afternoon
Extras: Nestabilities Hearts, Big Shot

I wanted to make a Valentine for my sweetie...I had a lot of fun creating my card with a Christmas Set from Paper Smooches that I picked up in San Diego! My sweetie and I both love coffee and I thought this card with a gift card for Tim Horton's would be appropriate for Valentine's Day!! 


     We'd LOVE for your to display our blog button on your blog.

12 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous and it's a great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lesley, what a perfect card for that sketch. Love the two little coffee cups with that really big heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly combined challenges. Your card is so balanced and I love the bright colors! Really cute card Lesley. So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coffee too! This is so cute, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Lesley, I love those darling little cups.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you've achieved your white space in a heart shape. Great colouring, too! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, Lesley! I'm such a sucker for coffee stamps; those are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card for Valentines and a great take on that sketch, too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! love how you colored those cups :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us for our Great Impressions “Have a Heart” February Challenge. I do hope you can join us in March!

    Lesley-what a wonderful CAS card! Those little coffee cups are so cute!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)