Monday, February 25, 2013

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #51-Tic Tac Toe


Welcome to my weekly Christmas card Challenge called "Merry Monday"! Each week, I post a challenge to inspire you to create a Christmas card for your Christmas card stash! I have a design team of 10 lovely ladies and we are all working on getting a Christmas card done each week! This week I inked up an adorable set from the Sweet Stamp Shop...I loved  the old fashioned feel of the card and HAD to have this set!

{Supplies Used}
Inks: Copics
Papers: White CS from Flourishes, Red from Michaels
Extras: Scallop Trim Edge Punch


This week we have a TIC TAC TOE Challenge and we are looking forward to seeing what you created using three across, diagonal or up and down! The design team has come up with some fabulous samples for you!!! We hope you join in the fun! Welcome to Carol L as our Guest Designer this week!! Would you like to be a Guest Designer? Be sure to play along, as our weekly winner is our next Guest Designer!


7 comments:

  1. I love these images that you are using lately Lesley - and this is such a fabulous one and one of my favourite! I just love this Chrissy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Lesley! I can see why you just had to have this set! The car is so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image, Lesley! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a cute card Lesley, and I love the sentiment! CAS cards are definitely better for mailing, and this cute card certainly fits the bill :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun challenge! I love it when you have the tic tac toe thing :) Can't wait to join the fun! Really beautiful cards from you and the team this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Lesley. I agree with Narelle, I love the wonderful images you have been using.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Christmas card Lesley. I like the image and sentiment really fun for a Christmas themed card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)