Saturday, March 26, 2011

Nature Walk Tutorial



I am excited to announce that my "Nature Walk" Tutorial is now available for purchase.  Please visit my left sidebar to purchase the tutorial using Pay Pal.

The Nature Walk Tutorial costs $10 and:
  • has a list of supplies needed for the entire project
  • has photo of each card in it for easy reference
  • has a MDS sketch of each card with the pieces of each card numbered for easy breakdown!
  • has a measurement chart for each card
  • has directions for each card
My Disclaimer/Copyright:
  • Please enjoy my tutorial for your own personal use or as a demonstrator! 
  • I ask that you please use your copy for yourself and direct others interested in my tutorial to my blog so they may purchase it for themselves. Thank you!!
  • Please do not copy and distribute electronically to others.
  • Please do not publish on your blog or other web forum.
  • Please do not sell my tutorial as your own ideas/designs.
  • Please do not hand out copies to others, unless it is for your own class participants, and then, please give credit to the creator.
  • Please allow 24 hours for the transaction, I will email you the tutorial as soon as payment is received and accepted.
  • This is just the tutorial for sale, it does not include the stamp set, the materials to make the cards or the class with me. 

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)