Monday, February 4, 2013

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #48 {A Colour Challenge}

Welcome to my weekly Christmas card Challenge called "Merry Monday"! Each week, I post a challenge to inspire you to create a Christmas card for your Christmas card stash! I have a design team of 10 lovely ladies and we are all working on getting a Christmas card done each week! We are starting off the month of February with a new Featured Designer. I would like to welcome Judy May, we are so excited to have her with us! Welcome Judy! This is what she had to say...


Hi there, I’m Judy May from Melbourne, Australia.  I’m delighted that Lesley asked me to be the Featured Designer for Merry Monday for the month of February. I’ve been crafting in some shape or form for as long as I can remember.  I found stamping and paper craft in the 90’s when I moved to Melbourne from Western Australia, but my addiction really took hold when Stampin’ Up! came to Australia.  I eventually signed up as a  Demonstrator so that I can be my own best customer!  I love making Christmas cards and the Merry Monday Challenge is a great way to build your stash throughout the year.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with this month.


Our challenge this week is a Colour Challenge! We are using some different colours for our Christmas cards this week! I am taking the week off from designing, as I have been so busy this past week and weekend!! The design team went to town, creating SUCH amazing cards!

Welcome to our Guest Designer this week Kristie Goulet! She won our challenge a couple of weeks ago! Would you like to be a Guest Designer? Be sure to play along, as our weekly winner is our next Guest Designer!



LeAnne PuglieseBonnie KlassNina Forsyth
Wendy AungstVicki BurdickSue Joyce

Sherry Eckblad
Narelle Farrugia
 Kristie Goulet (GD)Margaret MoodyAllisa Chilton

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous non-traditional colour challenge this week Lesley - I just love your ideas! Yay - there's another Melbourne girl on the team! I'm so glad to see Judy FDing for this month as her work is gorgeous! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This WAS a Challenge....lol. You girls had me stumped! Love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)