Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Pink Elephant Monday Sketch Challenge {Happy Birthday} & The Sweet and Sassy Digi Challenge



Had the chance to play along with Lori's sweet sketch over at the Pink Elephant Monday Challenge! I love this sketch and can see myself using it time and again! It was a clean lined look that I love!!! It even challenged me to use more "embellishments" on my card, which I have been trying to do!


Wow, I used a bunch of different pattern papers on this card but I am happy with the look!! Now I need to go make some supper. I am actually just home from a long day and there is nothing like creating a card to help unwind!!


Grab our badge!

I am also linking up to the Sweet and Sassy Digi 321 Challenge!

Here is how I used the challenge:
I used 3 different patterned papers
I used 2 different punches/die cuts
I used 1 digital image 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable!!!! Love the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Leslie! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the brown tones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is fantastic, Lesley! Love the papers and sweet image too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)