Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Paper Smooches, Ribbon Carousel and MUSE {You Make My Heart Melt}


This week on the MUSE Card Making Club is some amazing inspiration that got my brain whirling! I love the sample card made by Marion Vagg. It has lots of pattern and colour, and so I went to work! The challenge over at Paper Smooches is to make a card based on 4 colours...I have added the challenge graphic below. 

 {Supplies Used}
Stamps: Warm Hearts set by Paper Smooches
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: Snap by Simple Stories, Seen & Noted by Pebbles
Extras: Spellbinders Heart Dies, Button, Ribbon from Ribbon Carousel 

I pulled out my Warm Hearts set by Paper Smooches and used the sentiment from it, I just love the font! Then I looked through my scraps and found some in the challenge colours!! I added 3 different layers of scraps inside my card and made my sentiment a focal point. Marion's MUSE card was a true inspiration. I also wanted to play along with the Ribbon Carousel and their Love is in the Air Challenge.

muse

Chocolate, Cream, Aqua, Cherry Red

20 comments:

  1. Just became a follower of your blog! (: Looking forward to checking out your challenge blogs and playing along! Have a blessed day! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! That heart with those vibrant colours, the CAS design and that font!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Lesley! The cut out heart and the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with this challenge. The colors, the patterns, that big heart. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Lesley! I love the colors and mix of polka dots. Hope your week is going well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Lesley, I love the multicolours and fun patterns you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card with the big heart looks so great with the lines of pretty paper behind it..

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card, Lesley! And you knocked out lots of challenges in the process! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this very bold card Lesley! The large button really adds a lot of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your gorgeous window heart Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is too fun! Love the way you filled in the negative space inside of the heart. Thanks for joining us for this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute colored heart! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun and colourful card - I love your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE negative die cuts! That pattern behind the heart is awesome!

    Lauren
    http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love everything about your card: the negative die cut, the kraft, the patterns and that pop of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card, love the simplicity of it and yet so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the heart with so many patterns and colors! LOVE this card--perfectly done! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- I hope you join in the fun with this week's challenge {picture perfect}!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)