Saturday, February 16, 2013

TAWS Inspiration Challenge {Missing You...from all of US}


This is not a usual style of card for me but hey, I am trying to do some new things with stamping!!! I decided to make a one layer card and I was inspired by the colours at the current TAWS Inspiration Challenge...just look at that chair!!! Funky or what!!! I wish I had a floral set from TAWS but I don't (YET!!!)...hehehe...so I looked at the set called "The Gang" and went to work!


My card has some scored lines on it, from my scor pal! And I added three jewels in the same colours as my bowls. I thought this might be a sweet "missing you" card! I love the bowls...so cute!!! I made this card in less than 10 minutes!!! EEEK!!! I think I love this whole clean and simple thing!!!


Supplies Used:
Inks: Memento Ink, Copics
Paper: Flourishes Whire CS
Extras: Gemstones, Clear Blocks, Corner Chomper

8 comments:

  1. You do CAS very well..super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!!!! The three little rhinestones are the perfect little touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love the white space, Lesley! And the scored lines and 3 tiny jewels! A great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, cute, Lesley! the scoring lines are fantastic! thanks for playing along with us at TAWS Be Inspired 22:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the addition of those three little rhinestones! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so super adorable! Love your take on the photo inspiration!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with TAWS Be Inspired Challenge :)
    Jessica
    TAWS~DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)