Friday, February 22, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch, Simon Says, CASology & Moxie Fab Challenge


Wow! Ever have one of those crafting nights when you have a great idea to make a card in your mind and then it does not transpire into the final product? And here I am...looking at this card and thinking...why didn't I use neutrals? But then I remind myself that this IS a birthday card and bright colours should prevail! Shouldn't they?

My card is inspired by the following challenges:
Moxie Fab- Camera Element {mine element is the photo shape}
CASology {keyword: FLAME}-the cupcake candle
Simon Says Stamps {Arrow-the designer paper and the sentiment inside reads- Hope your Birthday is Wonderful in EVERY WAY}.


I was inspired to make this card because of a card I saw on Amy Tsuruta's blog HERE. Thank you Amy for the wonderful inspiration!!! 

13 comments:

  1. They should indeed, Lesley! Not only that, but you rocked all those challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. I think it should be bright for a birthday. Great job on all the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lesley this is fabulous! I love the colors you chose and would never thought of the flame on a candle for the challenge! Maybe I'm slow?? heheh... Super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright colours - birthdays should definitely always be bright and fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology and CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cheery birthday card Lesley and the candle is just right for the cue! Those numbers are so fun. Thank you for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours you used here - what a fab card :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Challenge, hugs, Dawny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your use of negative space. What a fun birthday card! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all these red & white polka dotted numbers! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bright fun colors and am glad you didn't use neutrals! Thanks for playing along with CASology and CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun and festive is always good for a birthday bash! LOVE these colors and the fun dot patterns!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at CASology again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done on your card fitting all those challenges. I love the design and the bright colours are perfect for a birthday. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun bright card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Lesley! Thanks for linking this up to the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)