Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Whimsy and Stars Wednesday {Easter Wishes}


Hello and welcome to another Whimsy Wednesday!! Today I am sharing an Easter card I made with one of Mabelle's sweet digital stamps! I chose this stamp because I could not resist the cute carrot car or the sweet little ducky with her Easter bonnet and scarf! 

Digital Stamp: Joyride Ducky


I inked my ducky up with my Copic Markers and kept the designer paper to a minimum! I wanted the image to be the main focus with some subtle polka-dots embossed in the background. My small strip of gren designer paper is to create a grassy road...if you will!

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Joyride Ducky by Whimsy and Stars Studio. Retired SU! Sentiment
Papers: Whisper White (SU!), Kraft, Old Olive DSP (SU!)
Inks: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Extras: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot 

Some challenges I would like to play along with today are:

Crafting By Design - anything goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty - 3E - Anything goes

11 comments:

  1. Oh good gravy this is so darn CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your image, cute Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling Lesley!! What a cute image!! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun with this carrotmobile! A perfect Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this image and card! It just makes me smile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. eek! How cute, Lesley! Love that digi....she's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!! I love this sweet image, and your design has highlighted it perfectly.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, this is a very pretty and beautiful easter wishes! I find it really cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lesly,

    I've got two words for this easter wishes.

    1. Cute
    2. Stunning

    Actually there's more but I think those are the most suitable. Thanks for sharing this wonderful creation. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)