Sunday, February 17, 2013

There She Goes Sketch and the Play Date Cafe {Wish Big}


Happy Sunday!! I was so inspired by the warm and inviting colours at the Play Date Cafe, I knew exactly how I wanted to use them!!! Then I saw the adorable sketch at There She Goes and I knew it was a match made in heaven for me!! So I am squeezing this card in on Sunday at 10pm! A couple of weeks ago, I purchased this adorable image from Torico called "Catch My Heart". I never had the chance to ink it up for Valentine's Day, so I decided to use it as a birthday card!! Hence the sentiment, Wish BIG!!

Digital stamp -- Catch My Heart





{Supplies Used}
Stamps: "Catch My Heart" by Birdie Brown, Sentiment from SU!
Inks: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Papers: Carta Bella {Alphabet Junction} & Pebbles {Seen and Noted}, Flourishes White CS, Marina Mist CS
Extras: Pink Taffeta Ribbon {SU!}, Corner Rounder, Dimensionals

Have a great week everybody!! I hope you all get the chance to get inky!

9 comments:

  1. Those little guys are too cute!! Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable. I have that same digital image waiting for me to use it and like you I didn't get a chance during valentines to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those guys are adorable! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear these little guys are dancing! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how CUTE! Love the soft colours of those adorable monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis ia adorable Lesley! Thanks for playing along with our TSG challenge. We love Torico's cute monsters. Hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So super-cute. really love it! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! That's a cute image and a great sketch. So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)