Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #39 {You Are Simply Wonderful}


Wednesday is here and so is another challenge from Freshly Made Sketches! Jen Mitchell is our sketch designer this week and she has created a simple sketch which can be dressed up or kept simple. I decided to dust off a die that I have in my stash and make a flower for the circle shape! I flipped the sketch on its side.


{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Friendly Phrases
Inks: Real Red
Papers: In Colour Island Indigo DSP, Real Red DSP, White
Extras: Fun Flowers Die, Big Shot, White Organza Ribbon, Pearls


We hope that you will join Freshly Made Sketches this week!  Please be sure to visit the other DT Members to see their wonderful creations!

Freshly Made Sketches Design Team

14 comments:

  1. I'm loving all this red, Lesley! What a gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you dusted off the flower dies Lesley,such a pretty layered creation and I love it done in red. A very cheerful card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bold flower! I am such a red fan - this is so bright and splashy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you dusted off that die (LOL! as this is just stunning! Lovely card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lesley! I love that big flower and the bold colors! And I definitely need to put Friendly Phrases on my wish list. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bold flower! I love the layers of red topped off with the pearl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The vivid reds and blues on this card really dazzle the eyes! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those colors are gorgeous together. And I LOVE that big, bold flower! The pearl in the center is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow ... this bloom is big, bold and beautiful ... and ever so stunning in red!!!! LOVE IT ....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Lesley! I love the colors and the big, bold and beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bold and beautiful, that flower is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lesley, this is so gorgeous. I love the papers you used and the combination of colors. Like Linda, I LOVE red, and that flower is so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this card! So clean and eye catching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)