Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dynamic Duos #6-Thank You


Welcome to another week at Dynamic Duos!!! This week is a Soft and Subtle Colour Challenge using Regal Rose and Basic Gray. I love pink and gray together and decided to try the one flower in the Mixed Bunch set I had not tried yet!  The lacy flower is so pretty and delicate looking! I'll admit, my card is not very soft and subtle, when I chose the colours, the pink seemed a lot softer but I think it will be fine! I hope you think so too!

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Perfectly Penned
Inks: Regal Rose and Basic Gray
Paper: Regal Rose, White and Basic Gray
Tools and Extras: Blossom Punch, Brad (retired), White Organza Ribbon, Stripes Embossing Folder, Scallop Edge Die

I hope you get the chance to join us at Dynamic Duos!

16 comments:

  1. Love those bold blossoms, Lesley! The satin ribbon is a really pretty touch, too. Very pretty! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that frilly flower! Elegant and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and elegant Lesley! What a great flower too; it has a mix of floral, doily and medallion look to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ribbon detail is gorgeous and if I had that stamp set, I think that flower would be the one that I would ink up the most! This is such a striking card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and so elegant! I can't wait to play along with this; so many soft and pretty inspirations already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by to say Hi! I love the pop of white from your ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful doily flowers, Lesley! I love this type of image. I just ordered a doily set from Inspired by Stamping....can't wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those blossoms are so beautiful! Very elegant with the ribbon!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunning make Lesley! It's oozing elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors together. I love how you embellished the center flower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this stamp image and your card is so pretty and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that set of stamps. I am yet to use that one as well will have to ink it up now after seeing your card. Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card, those flowers are so pretty. Excellent stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love what you did with those stamps and the punch! I got my card all ready to upload on my blog tomorrow and see that it has some green on it so it won't qualify. I'll be more careful next time!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful. What a fabulous stamp. Thanks for the great inspiration. Ann Y.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just beautiful, Lesley! LOVE those medallions, and your soft, white ribbon is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)