Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Merry Monday Winners

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's sketch!!!  


The Merry Makers have chosen their favourites for this week. Be sure to grab your badge and display it proudly on your blog!



Wendy's Choice: Alicia
Paper Art Princess 
Alicia's card jumped off the page at me with the beautiful color combo & that adorable ornament! I loved all the embossing and the rhinestones she added! Congrats, Alicia, for being my Top Pick this week!


LeAnne's Choice: Carol Parcell
C.J. Stamps

Wow was all I could say when I saw this dusky beauty by Carol!  The sponged background was beautiful, and the embossing gave it an elegant touch.  I could just feel the mystery and intrigue of that holy trip the Three Wise Men made to Bethlehem.  The bow and star stand out in such purity!  Congrats, Carol, for being my Top Pick this week!


Nina’s Choice: Janet Kay
Simply Made Cards

Lots of fantastic creations this week, I love the clean card that Janet Kay created. The image that is used is so beautiful and the snowflakes are a perfect addition. Congratulations Janet Kay, you are my Top Pick this week!

Vicki's Choice: 
Danielle Vincent

I loved all three of Danielle's cards this week, but this was by far my favorite. I loved the colors and that DSP is wonderful but the row of packages with cute little bows and the "Keep Calm and Shop On" sentiment put it over the top for me! Congratulations Danielle for being my Top Pick this week!


Narelle's Choice: Debbie Henderson
Debbie's Designs Blog
I love the colours that Debbie has used on her card - they sing Christmas to me. The blinged out baubles are just perfect and finished off nicely with touches of red. Congratulations Debbie on being my Top Pick this week!


Bonnie's Choice:
Allisa of Rocky Mountain Paper Crafts
 
I love how Allisa flipped this sketch! And the beautiful sleigh with the sparkly runners and beautiful monochromatic color scheme made this card stand out for me.  Congratulations Allisa, you are my Top Pick this week.

This week's winner is:


I just loved Carol's creative take on the sketch this week! That snowman is adorable with the chocolate brown scarf that matches the ribbon! The colourful pearls also add to the cuteness of this card! This snowman is having a joyful Christmas indeed!!! congratulations Carol on being the Winner at Merry Monday. I would love to have you as a Guest Designer for Monday, June 18th! To join in the fun, please email me by clicking the email icon on my banner. I hope you will join us!


This week's sketch is well underway with some wonderful samples and participants! To play along, be sure to click here! The challenge ends on SUNDAY at Noon (PST).

8 comments:

  1. congrats ladies!!
    they are all fantastic cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards everyone - congratulations to you all! Thanks Vicki for picking my "Shop On" card, it was a very nice surprise! Carole that snowman is just tooo cute and the card is fabulous too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making me a winner this week! I'm so honored and so excited too! I'm having so much fun playing along with these challenges and being inspired by so many beautiful cards! Thanks and Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for picking my card Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, LeAnne, for choosing my card. Congrats to all the winners. Lots of great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so honored for being picked this week. Thanks Narelle and congrats to everyone that was picked, wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Wendy for picking my card as your top pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for choosing my card Nina:) I loved all the cards this week, I'm sure it was a hard choice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)