Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #41-A Sketch from Cindy Hall

This week at Freshly Made Sketches , the talented Cindy Hall has an amazing sketch that I think is SO versatile! The design team has created such a variety of cards with her awesome sketch! I decided to create an A2 card with her sketch, instead of square and inked up ANOTHER new stamp called "Star Tree" which is a single stamp, affordable and it stamps SO nicely!

{Stampin' Up Supplies Used}
Stamps: Star Tree, Hostess Set (long retired by my favourite!)
Inks: Raspberry Ripple and Island Indigo 
Papers: Raspberry Ripple, White and Island Indigo DSP
Extras: Oval Punches

We hope that you will join Freshly Made Sketches this week!  Please be sure to visit the other DT Members to see their wonderful creations! 

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Lesley! I love the non-traditional colors for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I have seen Star Tree inked up! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty little Christmas Tree Lesley and your colors are FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for the holidays! Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tree!!! Not sure how I missed that in the catalogue!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beautiful Christmas tree stamp! I love this clean card and those great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the non traditional colors lesley!!!

    you could link this up to the EAD Designs color challenge :)

    http://stencilwords.com/blog/2012/06/14/june-color-challenge-2/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely Christmas tree - missed that one in the catalog! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Christams card Lesely ... these colours are great and that tree ... yep, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, Lesley! This could be translated easily to other holidays, except for the tree, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, gorgeous card! Love thew colour you stamped with. The image is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the blue and red for Christmas cards and you made this star tree a real "star".

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning combination of colours Lesley and I just love this tree stamp - hope we get this one in our catalogue!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty!! I love that tree stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE that stamp, and you've showcased it beautifully. I agree with Ann; I love the non-traditional colors, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)