Monday, June 25, 2012

Merry Monday #26-{Christmas Deer}




Welcome to another week at Merry Monday!  The idea behind this challenge is to get a head start on your Christmas cards!  Each week, I create a sketch and I choose one Merry Monday Winner who will then be a Guest Designer for a future challenge!  So get out your Christmas supplies and let's get to work!    


Lesley Croghan

For my card, I mixed old with new...using the Holiday Lineup stamp set and the new "Sweet Essentials" sentiment set. The deer are coloured with Copics and I used a small snowflake at the top for my shape. I have to say, this is not my most favourite card I have ever created but it took me 20 minutes and that included the time to photograph it. Lately I have been creating cards in record time, mostly because I have no time! I can't wait to get some real time in my craft space! The design team has created some wonderful samples to inspire you and welcome to Cindy, our Guest Designer this week!

10 comments:

  1. Lesley, I have been quietly following this challenge for a while now and finally decided to take the plunge. Thank you and the rest of the DT for such great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Lesley, love those reindeers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley! I love this challenge! I just love making Christmas cards and I already have a good start on my cards for this year. I will definitely be playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops, I got so excited about this challenge that I forgot to say that your card is so cute! I just love all those reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous sketch this week and I love what the DT did with it. Can't wait to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards DT members. Lesley, you've created another great sketch for us to work with. Looking forward to playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch!! Beautiful creations by the DT and I love your cute little deer, Lesley!!
    I can't believe that I played on the first day of the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Lesley, this stamp set always makes me smile. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another wonderful sketch - thanks for the inspiration Lesley and the rest of the team!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)