Monday, June 18, 2012

Merry Monday #25-Celebrate!!



Welcome to another week at Merry Monday!  The idea behind this challenge is to get a head start on your Christmas cards!  Each week, I create a sketch to get your creative juices flowing and I choose one Merry Monday Winner who will then be a Guest Designer for a future challenge!  So get out your Christmas supplies and let's get to work! Congrats to Carol L for being our Guest Designer this week!   


Lesley Croghan

I received my order from Stampin' Up this past week and am only able to play with some new goodies tonight! I was excited to ink up this brand new stamp set called "Happy Hour". It is so much fun!!! I added the holly and the candy cane to the middle drink and the sentiment comes with the set too!!! I also used the new In Colours, I used Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals. I love the pinky red for Christmas!!!! The embossed layer was created with the "Fan Fair" embossing folder, which matches the designs in the drink glass! Love that! The design team has come up with some amazing samples....


12 comments:

  1. Lovely cards DT!!! Lesley I just ordered that set and now will have another use for it! Thanks for the fun holiday drink idea :) Now to put on my thinking cap for my card for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this sketch, Lesley, and I love what you did with it! There's some merry looking cocktails there! Makes me think of Christmas parties and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This set is one that is sure to get a lot of use---so cute & versatile! I love that you used the new colors...these red shades are pretty, I just haven't used them yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a really super cool and might I add simple sketch this week, Lesley! Love your card....It is on my wish list to get very, very soon! Awesome cards this week as well from my fellow Merry Makers, Guest Designer (Carol) and the Featured Designer(Vicki)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, I love this stamp set and just proceeded the order :) It was wonderful to see you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw Bonnie's fun card. What a cool layout; I've never tried that. I just gotta say I totally LOVE your drinkie-poo-filled holiday card! It's bound to be a happy one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley, your CAS card is so pretty, and I like how you tied the knot in the pretty ribbon! SO pretty! Thanks for asking me to GD this week, I'm excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh,no, I linked the wrong card, can I start over?

    Janet Kay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, DT, beautiful cards, you really keep the rest of us on our creative toes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really like this sketch and such great cards from all of you! Darn it Lesley, I didn't think I needed to have that stamp set but now I'm re-evaluating that decision :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute Lesley - I love how you've added the holly and candy cane to your glass! Hope you're having a wonderful break!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards DT!! I enjoyed this week's sketch a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)