Sunday, June 10, 2012

Paper Players #99-Colours from Lesley {Sweet Friend} and CAS-ual Fridays

It is time for another Paper Players Challenge and I am the hostess this week! Hooray! I got to choose some colours for the team and decided to go with a bright happy combo of Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade and Basic Gray. It is also our 99th Challenge at the Paper Players! I began this challenge on my blog, 2 years ago. LeAnne and Jaydee started it with me and wow, we sure had fun getting it going. By August, I realized I needed to make into its own challenge and invited Nance and Ann to the team. Our final design team member to come along was Anne Marie...a darling. And thus, the Paper Player team was born. I love these ladies, even though I have never met them. They are all "Sweet Friends".

I wanted to play along with the CAS-ual Friday crew and their polka dot challenge! I went very clean and simple for this, I am trying so hard to get better at clean and simple! I hope they like my effort!!!


We hope that you will join the Paper Players Challenge this week!  Please be sure to visit the other DT Members to see their wonderful creations!

13 comments:

  1. Love this yummy berry Lesley, darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a "sweet" treat of a card, Lesley! Love the little accent of limeade in the strawberry. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley I love the colors you chose and hope to play along. I also love the clean and crisp card you made... so "sweet"! Perfect for the many 'notes' I must send lately to friend that I want to let know I'm thinking of them. Just lovely. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, has it been two years already---time flies! I am so grateful you asked me to come along on your journey! This card is a wow too--yummy with that juicy strawberry and cute polka dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a pretty sweet friend too, Lesley! Love your card and those cute banner sentiments. Thank you again for inviting me to be a part of the awesome team at the Paper Players! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweet card from a sweet friend! Love that little strawberry and the pop of limeade leaves. Adorable! Can't believe it's been 2 years---oh what fun we've had!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley! This is so so pretty! I LURVE those colors~ Love the sweet little strawberry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card for summer! Love the dots and scallops.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colour combination. Love love the embossed background. Great Job! Thanks for playing with us @ CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colours popping of the white and perfect placement. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous CAS design Lesley. Love the dot background & the double scallop trim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super SWEET card, Lesley! Love the embossed background- the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, Lesley! So clean and sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)