Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sunday Stamps Challenge #4-Congratulations


My friend Holly has a brand new challenge going on called Sunday Stamps! This week she has a fabulous sketch and I decided to get inky with it!  I inked up another new set (yes I went crazy with my first Stampin' Up Order)! The new set is called Lacy & Lovely. The sentiment comes from Sweet Essentials. The colours I used are Summer Starfruit, White and Basic Black.

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Lacy & Lovely, Charming and Sweet Essentials
Inks: Summer Starfruit, Black
Papers: Summer Starfruit, Black, White
Extras: Large Circle Punch, Black Brad, Scallop Edge Punch

Congratulations Holly and design team on your new exciting challenge!!!

13 comments:

  1. Stunningly elegant, Lesley! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! These colors are so perfect together. I love the randomly stamped medallions - they look great with the script stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazingly beautiful! Can't wait to put these stamps to good use!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley this is beyond beautiful my friend! You've created a fabulous card with your new goodies ~ well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too much! This is like a delicious blackberry lemon meringue pie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't sure about the Summer Starfruit color when I saw it, but you sure showcased it beautifully here. A gorgeous card, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love that card, the colors are great, and the stamp set is fabulous! I might have to rethink that set. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Lesley! I too have taken a while to warm up to this new colour but really like it paired with black. What a fun stamp set too. Thanks for joining in the fun at Sunday Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! I love that new Lacy & Lovely stamp set. Thanks for playing along at Sunday Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous, Lesley. So bold and bright - I'm really beginning to get used to that Summer Starfruit. It looks great with the black. Thanks for playing with Sunday Stamps! Hugs.
    One more week of school here! Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I absolutely love your starfruit, black and white card. It is just stunning and a perfect color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This color combo is great together.. I love how you made your own background paper. Perfect set for that. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All matches so well when you make your own backgrounds and your card showcases a wonderful take on just that. Love your card. Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)