Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Merry Monday Winners for Sketch #24

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's sketch!!!  What a wonderful collection of Christmas cards and welcome to our new participants, glad to see you are working on those cards!! I have quite a stash of Christmas cards ready now...it makes me happy!!!



The Merry Makers have chosen their favourites for this week. Be sure to grab your badge and display it proudly on your blog...if you would like!

Wendy's Choice: Sherry Eckblad
Button Junkie
Sherry's card this week brought such a smile to my face when I seen that adorable Santa in her main image! Her designer papers are very cute & festive and I just loved the HO HO HO! Congratulations, Sherry, for being my Top Pick this week! :)


LeAnne's Choice: D'Ann
Live, Laugh and Stamp
I really liked the way D'Ann used the diecuts, especially with the embossing as the mat, and I LOVE the wreath image with the sentiment over top, but I REALLY liked the glimmery panel and snowflakes!!  Topped off with those sweet bells, this was a humdinger in my book!  Congrats, D'Ann, for being my Top Pick this week!



Nina’s Choice: Robyn
Water Lily Cards by Robyn
It is so inspirational to see all these fabulous Christmas card each week,  I loved the simple look of Robyn's card. The effect of the inked embossing folder is fantastic and the die cut ornament is stunning. Congratulations Robyn, for being my Top Pick this week!

Vicki's Choice: 
Susan Joyce

I was instantly drawn to Susan's creation. The color combo is so warm and inviting and I loved the little scene she created inside the ornament. The silver cording is perfect and her attention to detail is impeccable.
Congratulations Susan for being my Top pick this week.


Narelle's Choice:Jenn
Handmade by Jennifer Frost
Jenn's vintage and very elegant card stood out for me this week.  The Early Espresso DSP and Cherry Cobbler cardstock combined together are just gorgeous.  I love how she's raised the bauble and added the button to finish it off - perfect touch! Congratulations Jenn, for being my Top Pick this week! 


Bonnie's Choice: Tricia
Simply Stamping

What a fantastic gallery of cards this week!  The soft colors and tone on tone print of these papers make the JOY really stand out and that just took my heart!  And the ribbon treatment was just the right finishing touch. Congratulations, Tricia, for being my Top Pick this week!


This week's winner is:


Lesley's Choice: Cindy

Cindy's card caught my eye because I loved those sweet little felt mittens on the front of it! The new Christmas papers and that perfect bow, highlighted the mittens perfectly! A heart-warming Christmas creation! Congratulations Cindy on being our winner this week, I would love to have you as our Guest Designer for Monday, June 25th! Please email me if you would like to join us, my email is located in my blog banner.


My current Merry Monday Sketch is up...thank you to all for your kind comments about my sketches! I am happy you are enjoying them!!!! To play along with this week's sketch, please CLICK HERE.

5 comments:

  1. How fun to be a top pick! Thank you, Bonnie!!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a super surprise that you like my card...I did too. Thank you so much for your inspiration and all the other card makers too

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats ladies!!! super cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Wendy for picking me as your choice for this weeks sketch. I had so much fun playing along and I love that santa too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Vicki for choosing my card as a Top Pick this week, I enjoy playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)