Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Merry Monday Winners for Sketch #22

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's sketch!!! The Merry Makers have chosen their favourites for this week. Be sure to grab your badge and display it proudly on your blog!



Wendy's Choice: Allisa
Rocky Mountain Paper Crafts 

Allisa's card was one of many that grabbed my eye this week but I fell for her pretty wreath image and the burlap that she added to it!  It had such a country feel to it and that drew me in! Congratulations, Allisa, on being my Top Pick this week!


LeAnne's Choice: Monica
Stamps ' n Jewels

Monica's fun card using the new SU papers was so happy and cheerful!  I loved how she made an ornament with Chockful of Cheer, and made it even bigger with the embossed background!  Congrats, Monica, on being my Top Pick!


Nina’s Choice: Carol
Our Little Inspirations



I love seeing all these fabulous creations each week, it is so inspiring. I love this clean looking card that Carol created. I always love texture on a card, and this multi layered snowflake is beautiful. Congratulations Carol on being my Top Pick this week!

Colleen's Choice:  Rose
My Happy Place
My Top Pick in my last week as Featured Artist in the Merry Monday challenge is Rose.  I like the way she used sheet music as both the background AND as a way to decorate the prancing deer.  The touch of gold balls around the deer's neck made me smile!  Congrats, Rose, on being my Top Pick!


Narelle's Choice: Alicia
Paper Art Princess


I love Alicia's gorgeous embossed snowflake - it creates such an impact when you first see her card. I also love the rich and earthy colours she's used for Christmas.  Congratulations Alicia, on being my Top Pick!


Bonnie's Choice: Janet Kay
Simply Made Cards





It was a hard choice, since I had so many favorites, but these delicate snowflake borders, the combination of colors, the sweet image and perfectly placed rhinestones won my heart.  Congratulations, Janet Kay, on being my Top Pick!

This week's winner is:


Lesley's Choice: Karen

I loved Karen's pretty Christmas creation as soon as I saw it! The simple white background is lovely and the way she used the paper with the heart and the snowflake was cute! Her interpretation of the sketch was fresh and so much fun! Congrats Karen on being this week's winner! I hope you will join me on Monday, June 11th as our Guest Designer. My email is located in my blog banner, that little envelope! Sure hope to hear from you soon!


Thank you to all the submissions this past week! Our sketch current challenge is on right now...to join in the fun, please CLICK HERE!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card, Wendy! Lesley, thanks for hosting the challenge....I look forward to making my one Christmas card a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - thanks so much for choosing my card! Everyone made such wonderful projects this week, and I sure enjoyed peeking at all of them.
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Narelle for choosing my card :) Everyone made such lovely cards! I look forward to seeing the beautiful creations everyone makes for this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nina for making my card your choice this week - I'm very honored! I really enjoy playing along with these weekly challenges and I'll be so grateful to have a nice stash of Christmas cards way ahead of schedule this year! Thanks to all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Bonnie for choosing my card! :) I too, love the delicate snowflakes and bling! :) It's an honor to be listed with such awesome cards!
    Janet Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the nod ladies. I was quite partial to it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for featuring my card :)
    congrats to all you ladies that made awesome cards!!!

    and another fab sketch to play with this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)