Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Paper Players Challenge #77-{Just a Note} and CR84FN


Sunday is here and I am off on a fun weekend with my hubby! I sure hope this post will go live! He turned 40 on Thursday and so we decided a little getaway was in order! This week at the Paper Players I am the hostess and I am challenging you to make a project with a Love Theme. It can be romantic love or platonic love!



So I created this card for my sweet friend Jake. The inside says "You Light Up My Life".  Jackie (only I call her Jake) has been my best friend for 30 years! WOW! We met as young children and even though she moved a lot, we always kept in touch.


The colours come from CR84FN. I love the bold, bright hues! This stamp is from Stampendous, and I had a blast colouring it with my Copics.


We hope that you will join the Paper Players Challenge this week!  Please be sure to visit the other DT Members to see their wonderful creations!

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous Copic colouring! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a best friend! The card is gorgeous - great colors and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card - great layout and the flowers are just wonderful. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She'll love it...what a thoughtful, bright, refreshing creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful flowers Leslie and I am sure your best friend will absolutely love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lesley! Love the vibrant Daffodils! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully bright card, Leslie. I hope you had a wonderful time away with your husband! Happy 2012 to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bright, happy and fabulous, Lesley! Love that image and your shading looks wonderful. I'm sure your friend will love it. Hope you had a fun, romantic weekend away with the hubs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bright and beautiful, Lesley! The coloring is perfect. I love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lesley, your coloring is so PRETTY! LOVE that image! Your GOOD friend Jake will LOVE it! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You really brought the colors to like on this card! Beauitful job of coloring! Hope your weekend was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lesley, you rocked the Copic coloring on this one! Gorgeous colors and a fabulous balance of color! So great that you did a non-Valentine card too! What a bright and happy card, my friend! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)