Sunday, January 22, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #3 Winner and new Guest Designer

Wow! What a great week! I loved visiting your blogs to see what you created with my sketch. I was blown away with all of the awesome cards that were created.  Thank you for joining me in my little Christmas card making adventure! I am proud of all of us for getting one done per week!


This week's winner and my Guest Designer for January 30th is:


Wendy Aungst of WeeBeeStampin4Fun


I absolutely loved what Wendy did with the sketch!  The bright, fresh colours and her colouring is perfect!  I love the designer paper in the main panel at the back and the embossed panel.  The sweet little bow is the ultimate finishing touch!  An awesome card!  Congratulations Wendy!  Please email me at thepaperplayers at yahoo dot ca so we can discuss next week!

Tomorrow Guest Designer Jean and I will be revealing a brand new sketch!  Enjoy the last bit of your weekend.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Wendy! I just loved this card when I saw it while hopping around - knew it would be a winner too! :) Congrats, again!

    Looking forward to tomorrow's sketch, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Wendy! Your card is chock full of holiday cheer and your coloring is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute card!! I thought it was outstanding as well. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)