Saturday, January 7, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #1 Reminder and Mystery Guest Designer


Just a reminder that you have until tonight at Midnight (PST) to complete my current  Merry Monday Sketch! The winner of this week will receive this winner's badge for their blog, I hope you can join me!








On Monday, I am excited to announce that I have an amazing friend and crafter coming to be my Guest Designer for January! I am so excited to have her come and play! She is both inspirational and lovely with her vintage and feminine style!!!  She is my mystery stamper!! My Merry Monday Idol! I wonder who it will be?


Enjoy your weekend!  And please click HERE to link up to the current challenge!  You have until Saturday, January 7th at Midnight (PST) to join me!


Happy Stamping!
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley
    Fabulous challenge idea , Unfortunately I missed the Linky Deadline, only saw it about 40 minutes before it closed but I have posted my card on my blog here http://catsinkcorporated.blogspot.com/2012/01/merry-monday-challenge-1-colour.html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley. I thought it was still open? Oops! Well I linked you to my blog again lololol I made the card Friday night Saturday AM but didn't post it until today Darn! I love this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)