Sunday, January 8, 2012

Merry Monday Winner and Mystery Guest Designer

The week flew by didn't it? Thank you to everyone who played along with my new Merry Monday Challenge. I enjoyed visiting your blogs and galleries to see what you created!  Just think, you have one Christmas card away in your stash for next December! Woo-hoo!

The hard part of any challenge is to choose a "Winner"!  Everyone created such wonderful cards, it was hard to narrow it down!  I absolutely LOVED Jaydee's soft and elegant creation, I kept coming back to it over and over. Congratulations Jaydee, you are the winner of Merry Monday this week!  You can visit her blog by clicking HERE.  


Merrymonday (3)
Winner: Jaydee

**This past week, I noticed that Jean MacKenzie of Stampin' Cos It's Fun commented on EVERY card!  Thank you Jean!!  
  
Thank you so much for stopping by!  We are all winners because we are getting ahead!  Let's get those Christmas cards DONE! Please be sure to join me tomorrow as I unveil Sketch Challenge #2 and introduce you to my very first Merry Monday Guest Designer!

Smiles,
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Lesley, I am so THIRLLED and so honored. I was really inspired by this fabulous sketch and loved playing along. Thank you so much for choosing my card.
    Big Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jaydee - an honour indeed to be the very first winner of this challenge! I agree - your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)