Sunday, January 29, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #4 Winner and {Blog Candy Alert}

Happy Sunday! Wow, great Christmas cards last week!  I have been trying to keep the sketches simple so they are easy to mass produce.  I have to say, I am inspired by all the wonderful cards in the gallery-I have lots of new Christmas Card ideas!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration! 


The winner for this week and my Guest Designer for February 6th is:




I love blue Christmas cards!  Nina's use of embossed designer paper and stamped images really created a frosty feeling on her card!  That snowflake is amazing and I love that she turned it into an ornament.  The rounded corners and the simple sentiment allowed that bold snowflake to take center stage!  Congratulations Nina!!!

Please email me Nina and I will send you the information for being my Guest Designer for February 6th.  Looking forward to it!!

Tomorrow I will have another simple sketch for you and last week's winner Wendy Aungst has created a gorgeous card with tomorrow's sketch!  I also have a surprise for the last challenge of the month. And yes, it MAY BE a little BLOG CANDY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)