Thursday, January 23, 2014

Fresh Squeezed Stamps Design Team Creation (MOJO & CCC)

Good morning stamping friends! 

Today I am sharing a card I made using the sweetest Fresh Squeezed stamp set called "Hootie Who?" (Be sure to click the name of the set to order it.)


This owl themed set was one I had on my wishlist for a LONG time! I adore owls, they are throughout my classroom decor and I own about 10 different owl mugs! 

Hootie Who?

The small flags were created with some strips of red card stock scraps and then using a square punch to create the little v's in the strip....making small flags.


I am playing along with these current challenges:

  

PS - Still looking for the perfect stamp set for your Valentines cards?  Don't forget about our fabulous 30% discount on A Punny Valentine and We Go Together.  Prices are marked on the website and are available until February 14, 2014 or as supplies last.



14 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card, love the color combo and your coloring of the owl...spectacular!
    Thanks for linking up to Curtain Call♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Lesley! The owl is the cutest and the gray background makes everything pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley this is so cute, love that adorable owl. Nice clean and crisp design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Lesley! Love the little strip of hearts and the row of banners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute owl and lovely design, Lesley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore owls Lesley. Your card, with the colours you have used, is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous, Lesley! so sharp! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO adorable Lesley! I love the design :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet owl Lesley! The white and red really pop off the gray! love the red banners - wonderful job of combining the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw this on the FSS Blog--great card! I especially like how you did the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute, Lesley! Love the red and gray combo~

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute, I love the combination of red and grey and those fish tail banners peeking below the panel is such an awesome idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)