Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mojo Monday Week #92 and Pile it On

This card was made for 2 challenges:

I had this Bittersweet DSP by Basic Grey and decided to use it. The ribbon is the Chocolate Satin Ribbon put out by SU! a while ago. I bought a slightly used roll at a stamping garage sale a couple of weeks ago. There is still lots left on the roll! The bird image is a clear set that I also got at the garage sale made by Inkadinkado. I sponged the edges in Rich Cocoa Memento with a large sponge dauber. The sentiment is from a 2008 Sale-A-Bration set.
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

2 comments:

  1. lesley,
    that is gorgeous, those are some awesome garage sale finds!!!!

    so what happen to the little baby card? I was leaving a comment and then it was gone... LOL!!!

    -- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love it!!! I just love that bird!

    Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!

    ~Vicki
    Owner

    P.S. More more more!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)