Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Project Tuesday

Project Tuesday over at Stamps and Smiles issued a challenge to make an Origami Box. I must say, I was a little intimidated but I followed the directions found here on SCS.
The box was actually quite easy to make and fun too!! I decided to use my new Sweet Sampler set from SU! I bought it today in a garage sale. I inked the background image in Soft Sky and stamped the sentiment from Elegant Cheer (also SU!) in black. Then I added a Prima Flower and a little ribbon to the side.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

4 comments:

  1. Wooo Hooo!! Love love love it!!! Those colors are gorgeous! You can put it in the box with everything else you're sending! LOL

    Now for the official line:
    Thank you for joining us at Project Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lesley, you did a wonderful job on your box, wasn't it fun & super easy to make?

    Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday!

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making the Double Dutch design team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    WAY TO GO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congatulations with your DT spot ;)

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)