Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Card Concept & CAS(E) this Sketch


Another challenge over at The Card Concept! I’ll admit, I struggled with this challenge. I’m not very good with Tropical flowers and plants! Hahaha! So I decided to ink up one of my favourite Reverse Confetti stamp sets! I was inspired to make my bestie a “pretty in pink” birthday card!




I used the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch for my layout! It was challenging! I loved it! Please forgive my photos! I’m blogging from my iPhone as my computer is long gone! Must buy a new one soon! I was inspired by the colours and the party theme!



The links won’t go into my post tonight! I’ll try again in the morning!



1 comment:

  1. Love those blousy pink roses Lesley - they do make for a fabulous card! Great to see you finding some time to create again too - you are always an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)