Wednesday, June 10, 2020

The Card Concept #137 -Cream in My Coffee

Hi everyone! 

I am back from a very long stamping/blogging hiatus! I asked my pals over at The Card Concept (one of my old challenges) if I could join them for the summer! They graciously welcomed me back and so here I am, blogging once again and trying my best to get crafty more often!


I left blogging in 2017/2018 because I had a baby! She is 3 years old now and much more independent which means more hobby time for me! Yay! So here I go!

 


When I saw this challenge inspiration, I was immediately drawn to the masculine colours and the coffee cups! My sweet hubby makes the yummiest coffee, and so I decided to go with a Father’s Day Card! I stamped up a Jane’s Doodles stamp and coloured the images with my Copics. The mug was stamped and masked and stamped some more to replicated the mugs on the dock. I decided to do more of a clean card and I used the CAS(E) this Sketch as a jumping off point!

Come and join us at The Card Concept


6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! We are so glad to have you back, Lesley!! Love this sweet card that you created for your darling hubby :-) The coffee cups look fabulous in the challenge colors and what a great use of the sketch! Welcome back to The Card Concept, we are truly honored to have you join us- hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back (from a newbie!). I love your sweet coffee cup card with it's wood background and red/white stripe! Perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling!! I love the little cluster of coffee cups and the fun use of stripes!! Lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY Lesley!!!!! This is fabulous and so fun that it is a caffeinated design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, you have been missed. Looking forward to seeing all your beautiful cards again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing your creations again. This is a cute card TFS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)