Saturday, April 2, 2016

Hello Friend {Power Poppy, Inspired by All the Little Things & Power Poppy}


Today we have a brand new inspiration challenge over at Inspired by All the Little Things! It is my turn to host and I chose a watercoloured floral image for the inspiration. My good friend, Nancy Leppek, is our guest this week and she created a stunning card! I also wanted to link up to the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. 

 

I was inspired by the arrangement of flowers and I couldn't help it! I picked up some digital images from Power Poppy last night. She is having a sale and I could not resist! So I inked up the floral set  called Ranunculus in my copic markers and kept the design simple. The sentiment comes from a SugarPea Designs stamp set called Funky Wreath – Spring Addition. I tried to leave some white spaces...to add some visual interest.


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you are stamping away today or doing something crafty!


15 comments:

  1. Stunning, Lesley! What a gorgeous image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley this is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You chose a beautiful image for this challenge, and did an amazing job! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out so well Lesley! I like the black sentiment panel:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bunch of ranunculus. Amazing coloring! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! Love that beautiful image! Wonderful coloring!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous bouquet!!!! Love the coloring and everything on it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Lesley! Love the beautifully colored flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)