Monday, March 2, 2015

The Challenge #26-Chance to Fly!


Sketch Dimensions
(this is only a suggestion)
Card Base: 4.25 x 5.5"
Side Panel: 2 x 5.25"
Circle and Flags: Any Shape

Welcome to The Challenge! Every other week we bring you a colour/sketch combo! You are welcome to combine the colours and sketch or just use one part of the challenge! It is totally up to you! The design team have created inspiring samples to get you into the crafting mood! Come and join us! Before we get started, I wanted to send a special thank you to Maura for being on the team for the past few months! She has decided to step down but will play along with us in the future! Thank you, Maura!


I used mostly scraps on my desk to throw this card together! I used a Verve sentiment and my butterfly punch. I just used the sketch this week, not the colours.


This month we are excited to welcome, Narelle Farrugia to our team as a Featured Designer! I have always admired her work and she is a love too! Welcome, Narelle!


We are also welcoming a new team member! Lee Ann Barrett is joining us! Yay! I am always inspired by her work and I enjoy designing with her! Welcome, Lee Ann!


The design team has some amazing inspiration to get your creative juices flowing! 
Come and join us!

11 comments:

  1. So Clean and gorgeous!!! Your style is always so classic and lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again, Lesley, for the opportunity to be on your team! I look forward to participating in the challenges, starting with this one - I love these colors! Love your card, and how fabulous that you put it together with scraps on your table! BONUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! Love the colors and that doily/circle die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This team is already FULL of people I admire! What a wonderful line-up and now Lee Ann too! Wow! Great cards ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful set of cards. Fantastic color combo and great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lesley! Can't tell you how thrilled I am to be here; I was so missing Seize the Sketch! :) Your card is clean, elegant and beautiful! It is always fun to use up scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspiration! Thank you for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)