Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Paper Sweeties May Release Sneak Peeks



Hello and welcome to another stamp release at Paper Sweeties. This month is all about Getting Well and that nasty flu season! Spring colds are rampant in my school and so I was so happy to see these sweet little stamp sets! I made a little "Get Well Bundle" complete with a kraft bag full of tea and mini cards...just what the doctor ordered!


I used the Beautiful Little Wishes Sweet Cuts die for my sentiment...I inked the sentiment in plain black ink. This baggie holds all the goodies below...I kept my cards clean and simple...allowing the simple sentiment to do all of the work!


Be sure to visit the team to see what they have created with the fun new items at Paper Sweeties!

Sorry You're Sick
Sweet Cuts - Sweeties Wagon

5 comments:

  1. A wonderful collection of get well cards along with tea! Yes, some nasty bugs are still going around. These lovely cards would certainly brighten anyone's day!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow these are so fun.. awesome idea.. totally love

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet sweet get well bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Lesley, such a thoughtful set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great little get well set! Love your idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)