Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday Whimsy!

Hello blogging friends!! As a design team member for  "Whimsy and Stars", I have the chance to choose one of Mabelle's sweet digital stamps to play with each month!!! 


Starting this month, I will be featuring an image from "Whimsy and Stars" once a month on a Wednesday! I saw the fun challenge over at The Paper Players and thought I would link this Valentine Card up! The colours are bright and bold! I used some of my new paper that I purchased from the Ribbon Carousel. The stamp, papers and twine are all new...perfect for the current Flourishes theme! The sentiment is from a retired Stampin' Up set.


I also decided to play along with some other fun challenges:
Craft Room Challenge - 2W, 3E -  Valentines (Week 1)
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday -W #203 Make Something "New"

12 comments:

  1. OH Lesley, this is DARLING!!! How cute are those two?! eek! Love the fun new papers too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHat a cute image...and those papers are delicious! Sweet, sweet card for a special valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Lesley, I love the fun colours and this image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious! Love those colores and that image is so sweet.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet image, Lesley. Love the soft colouring with the bold papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Darling, darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute image, I love the background paper and the button too, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet! Your coloring is amazing, and the layering of papers underneath is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, Lesley! As always your coloring is wonderful and the layout is perfect. So glad you joined us this week! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the soft coloring on this great Valentine's Day card, Lesley! I'm so glad you could play along with us in the Timeless Tuesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, this is such a cutie!!thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-room challenge this fortnight and good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super cute card. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)