Monday, August 13, 2012

Merry Monday #28-Clean and Simple with Designer Paper



Another week at Merry Monday has come and gone! Thank you to everyone who played along last week, we will be announcing the winners tomorrow! This week I have gone with a REALLY simple sketch and as you can see from the design team samples, many of us used designer paper for the sketch! Have fun with it, I hope you like it! I actually managed to get a card made! I would like to welcome Alicia as our Guest Designer this week!

10 comments:

  1. What beautiful paper! It gives a lot of pizzazz. The simple ribbon and sentiment are all it needs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely. The design paper is so pretty and perfect to steal the show on a clean and simple card. Another wonderful challenge.. Thank you :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card this week, Lesley! It's perfect for this simple sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, with all the beautiful inspiration I can't believe I'm first, but these new papers make it a snap to be creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Leslie, love the DSP and how you added the twine for the sentiment. Super gorgeous CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Lesley - I haven't seen that DSP before, but it's perfect for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful cards dt :)
    and the perfect sketch to let the dp take over!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous sketch Lesley - and wonderful DT inspiration!
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Lesley for your kind comments on my blog for this challenge. I love that DSP from the Holiday Catalog! Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. CRAP! I missed the challenge...these cards look great tho! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)