Saturday, January 30, 2010

Stampin' Royalty and Colour Q

I am playing with my Bella Blooms set again today!!! Oh how I love that pretty flower...why didn't I get that set long ago!!! I used the current Stampin' Royalty Sketch and Arielle's Colour Q Challenge to use Bashful Blue, Taken with Teal, Real Red and Black. I did use Bashful Blue, it is the soft sponging around the flower.I used my Stampin' Write Markers to colour directly onto the stamp to achieve both the Real Red Flowers and the Taken with Teal Stem. The DSP is an old Real Red hostess pack of paper I had stashed. The ribbon in Real Red is tied in a knot, for a different look. The flower is punched out with the Wide Oval Punch and that oval is on one of the dies from the Lots of Tags Die.I used the Kind and Caring Thoughts Set for the sentiment on the inside and the outside. Love that set too! I hope you like my card! Please leave me a comment so I may come and visit your blog too!

Smiles,
Lesley ;)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lesley and the colour combo is striking! Thanks so much for playing with us at SR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flowers and the colours are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love that you stamped the flower on the inside of the card too! :-)
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK WOW!!! This card is great. I love all the little details. Thanks for playing with us at SR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, Lesley! Great use of the challenge colors, thanks so much for playing the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)