Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SCS (Sketch Challenge #235)-You Make Me Smile

This card is for the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge. I decided to use squares and followed this awesome sketch created by Roxie. I have wanted to use this little Stampendous Monkey for a while. I think he is the most adorable little guy!! My card measures 5x5" and I layered it with chocolate and white and a Kraft type paper.

I punched out the squares with my 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" square punches. Then I stamped the monkey in Chocolate on the small squares. The middles square is on white paper and I coloured that monkey with my Copics. The middle square is also raised on a dimensional.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy Canada Day!!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this! You can send it to me at.....

    Oh - and Happy Canada Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO adorable!! LOVE how you used that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is soooo cute!! I love the way you used the off-set uncolored image in the surrounding squares. I have some line-drawing animal stamps that I wasn't sure how to use.... this is perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this! It's adorable and I may have to case it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)