Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SCS Sketch Challenge 225 & CC215

Here is my card for this week's colour challenge and the sketch challenge on SCS. I didn't have any of the in colour pink paper so I went to my local craft store and found a substitue pink there. I think it is fairly close!! Also had to find Basic Grey and Rose Red. I desperately need to order some more SU! paper!

The DSP is Little Yellow Bicycle. I saw the pretty flowers on this paper and I knew I had to have it! I embossed the rose in white and stamped it on a dry embossed oval nestie. The ribbon is from Walmart and I tried to use a new ribbon style I have seen on other blogs. The French Script background is from Hero Arts and the sentiment is stamped in a mini Versa Colour Opera Pink. I punched out a little MS butterfly in a Rose Red colour (non SU!) and added a little rhinestone sticker to it. The brad in the centre of the ribbon is a dollar store find.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lesley :)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)