Friday, April 24, 2009

I(heart)2stamp (SFYTT) Sketch Challenge

This designer paper just jumped out at me. I was thinking of an Enchanted Lily card and then I saw some older K & Company DSP I had stashed away! It was perfect! I used lots of thin layers and tried to highlight each layer with the green. I finished the card and was taping it together when I realized the ribbon layer had to fit under the large back panel! ACK!! I had already taped it and put it on the main card base! So I cut a strip of green, a strip of yellow and wrapped my ribbon around that! I have never really done that before so I felt pretty darned proud to have thought of it! LOL!
I stamped Lily in Stazon Ink and coloured her with Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, So Saffron and Mellow Moss. I figured if Lily was "enchanted" her ladybug could be "enchanted" too! So her little bug is green and pink! I highlighted the entire image with my W1 Copic Marker. I punched out some of the background DSP for the little star on the side, I was hoping it would bring the DSP into the foreground without overwhelming the card! The ribbon is the Certainly Celery saleabration ribbon. I really love it!!
I cut out the ovals for the sentiment on my cricut. Stamped the sentiment in Always Artichoke. The main oval is embossed and I really hope you like my card!! I put my heart into this one!

Thank you for stopping by!!!

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)