Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Challenge Winners

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! 



IMG_4776

Congratulations, Valentyna!
I absolutely loved her pretty and delicate card! Such a clever way to use the colours!

I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information! 




Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!


6 comments:

  1. Well that just made my day! Thank you Michele for chosing my card, and thank you all for your fabulous inspiration each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card, Kim! There were a lot of great cards in the gallery so I'm very honored! Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Lori, and congrats to the rest of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing me card. It is such an honor. Congrats to all of the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO much for selecting my card as one of the top picks - totally made my day!! Congrats to all the winners for their fabulous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for choosing my card :) Big congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)