Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Altenew Inspiration Challenge {Cheers}


I am sharing a card I made for the Altenew April Inspiration Challenge. The inspiration photo is of The Forbidden City, Beijing, China. Awesome! Was I inspired. I immediately got out my new stamp set from Altenew called Striped Florals. I love this sweet set! 



I hope you can see the sweet vellum washi tape I used at the bottom of my card. The xo's seemed to work with my theme and I wanted some more gold onto the card. I was also trying to mimic the rows of detail on the building below.


April Challenge: From Places Abroad - China

Keeping my design simple. I stamped the large leaf stamp in Navy and Rich Red. Then I heat embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder. 


3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)