Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Ribbon Carousel {Anything Goes} & CASE this Sketch


This is the last week to play along at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!!! The challenge is Anything Goes!!! I wanted to play with my TAWS (The Alley Way Stamps) and get them inky, so I went in search of a fun sketch and found one at CASE this Sketch. 


I wanted to cut into some new designer paper I picked up at a local craft store. It is a boy paper pad but terrific for any kind of birthday card too I think! It is by Echo Park. Love it! I also used some SRM Stickers to create the scalloped edge and for the sentiment! I love my SRM stickers!!!


Merry Christmas to all of my blogging friends! I wish you the best for the New Year!

5 comments:

  1. Lesley, this card is super gorgeous! I love your use of patterned paper, and that elephant is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely darling Lesley! It was soooooooooooo fabulous meeting up with you on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute image and card, Lesley! Merry Christmas to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Merry Christmas to you and yours, Lesley! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet...what an adorable little elephant and that plaid background paper is just the perfect back drop for your little critter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)