Sunday, February 12, 2012

Paper Players Colour Challenge from Ann and the Hero Arts Theme Challenge {Friendship}


Sunday is here and I am so excited about this week's Paper Players Challenge! The awesomely talented Ann Schach, has come up with the best colour combo EVER! I love my Poppy Parade, especially paired with Pool Party and Suede! Yum!



I decided to ink up a brand new stamp that I have had on my desk for about 2 weeks.  It is from Hero Arts and of course, I had to have it because it was a floral image!  It is called "Delicate Blossoms" and it is a clear set. I love how well it stamped in Memento Ink and then I coloured it with my Copics.  The background paper is from an Authentique 6x6 pack called "Gathering".  

feb_theme_500

The sentiment is one for a friend, which is this month's challenge over at Hero Arts, to create a themed project for friendship. This is for a friend whom I rarely see, so I thought a missing you sentiment would be appropriate. It is also from Hero Arts.

Stamps: Hero Arts "Delicate Blossoms"
Inks: Memento Ink Tuxedo Black, Copics, Soft Suede (for sentiment)
Paper: Poppy Parade, Gathering by Authentique, Whisper White, Confetti White (SU!)
Tools: Corner Rounder, Designer Label Punch

We hope that you will join the Paper Players Challenge this week!  Please be sure to visit the other DT Members to see their wonderful creations!

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Lesley! I love the way you coloured the flowers, they look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING! What a great way to use Poppy Parade....on POPPIES!!! Great sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful and stunning card with such gorgeous papers.
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers - they are showstoppers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lesley this DSP has been very popular with the DT this go around and your's is no exception. Love it as a background and those poppies are FABULOUS! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your card, I have this stamp so thanks for the inspiration,super colour combo.janex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning, Lesley! Your coloring is always superb! I love the rounded corners and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Lesley, this is awesome. So very pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these poppies, Leslie. And Poppy Parade is really pretty with Pool Party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty Lesley! Your coloring job is amazing and this was the perfect stamp choice for that color...Poppy!! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous, Lesley! Those flowers are *stop you in your tracks* stunning! Love the layout, too. All around fabulous, my friend! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)