Friday, November 4, 2011

Oh What a Week and Blog Candy Reminder!!!

Hello dear stamping friends! Thank you for all of your wonderfully supportive comments on my blog! I have been run off my feet this week and I will admit, my commenting time has been eaten up by work and life.  I am off to comment on the Paper Players Anything Goes submissions right now, cannot wait to see who played along with us! You still have until midnight (PST) to join us!

There is still time to enter for my blog candy...to see the candy and to add your name, please click HERE.  I will be drawing three names tomorrow morning at 8am (PST). The deadline for my candy is tonight at midnight (PST).

Today is Friday Mashup Day and I was not able to join my lovely Design Team this week! Ack!  I am telling you, this week was nuts! The team has a wonderful "embossing/thank you" theme happening over there, so please check them out at the Friday Mashup Challenge !!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope to get some crafting in tonight! I have some new goodies coming and I cannot wait to ink 'em up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)