Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Colour Q

This week I am determined to make some more cards and to play along with challenges I haven't played with for a long time!


This card below is what I created for the Colour Q Challenge.  I found these colours to be really challenging, although I don't know why? I love these neutral colours together and should have taken more inspiration from the photo Arielle provided.  I may have to try another card!!  But for now, here is my creation based on these gorgeous colours. Yep, I created a square card once again!!!  I seem to be on a square kick!!


Thanks for stopping by!!
Smiles,
Lesley

9 comments:

  1. Great work Lesley!!! Every time I see this stamp set used I wish I had it for myself, lol! You used it fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is gorgeous...I luv it...have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Lesley! Great use of the colors and I like the stamp set you used to make this card. Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Lesley! I love how you accented with the Basic Black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've used the flower image here--on the side and as a watermark. Gorgeous black ribbon too! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love square cards and this one is a beauty with that black bow accent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the sentiment!

    Tracey xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful balance of these colors, Lesley! I love the pearls and scalloped border. Thanks for playing with us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)