Monday, November 30, 2009

Playing with the Big Shot and PPA18 (Kiss Creations)

I was feeling a little crafty yesterday and my Big Shot arrived, so I decided to scrapbook. I wanted to do something clean and simple for the PPA18 KISS Challenge, here is what I came up with!! I used the Snowflakes #2 dies and the large Snowflake die. I also used the Go-Go Boots Alphabet, such cute little letters perfect for an 81/2"x11" scrapbook. I tore some Whipser White paper to make the snow at the bottom of the Navy Paper and added glitter to it. Then I arranged the letters to make the scrapbook title and snowflakes all around. I love how I can cut out 4 snowflakes at one time with my Big Shot.Then I designed this card for my Christmas Card Class on Friday!!! Also using the PPA KISS idea, I wanted to try a different fold to see if it would work. Love how it showcases the Old Olive Ribbon. I used the Patterned Pines and the All Holidays Set for this card.

Off to bed...must go to work in the morning.
Happy Stamping!
Lesley :)

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - from the fold to the ribbon to the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scrapbook layout and the snow with the snowflakes is just awesome. Your card is very nice and I'm sure your class is going to love it. I agree with Linda about the fold, ribbon, etc. Have a great time with your Big Shot...I know I use mine a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! You've done an awesome job on these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)