Sunday, September 27, 2009

Peace and Love (New Stamp Set)

I was out shopping for a new and exciting Christmas stamp to make our Christmas Cards for this year. To be honest, SU! did not offer many inspiring Christmas Sets this time around and so I felt I needed to look somewhere else.
I found a set made by Serendipity Stamps. I had never heard of that company before. Wow...am I impressed. I bought the 2 stamp set and fell in love with how well they stamped! It was amazing!! Just like buttah! So I made a set of 4 cards and packaged them up in these nifty clear boxes I found at a local art store. I am going to have to save up to purchase some more Serendipity Stamp Sets...they are gorgeous! The houses are all coloured with Copics and I used Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. The roof tops are covered with Diamond Stickles...the colours of paper I used are Chocolate, Kraft and Ivory.
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Lesley! Love how you snuggled this little scene into the top note. I'm glad your back is feeling better, and you're back to crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. found your blog through scs-very pretty cards-I especially like this christmas one-the scene looks great on the top note die

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)