Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Double Dutch Challenge (Choose your favourite DD challenge!)

This week's challenge over at Double Dutch is to use one of our past challenges. I looked through all the challenges and was drawn to this sketch #10!
I decided to make a Christmas Card with this Sketch. Out came the Penguins! The paper is new from Imaginisce and it has some glitter already built into the stripes! The Penguins are from Impression Obsession (I just LOVE their Penguins!) I used the stars from SU! Wonderous Gift to create the background on the back square and the little green square is stamped with a mini tree stamp that came with the Impression Obsession Penguin Set. The sentiment is from A Muse stamps. I added some bling in the form of green rhinestones on the top right corner and used my SU! White grosgrain ribbon for the belly band of the card. This card measures 5"x10" on paper and folds to be 5"x5".

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you play along with the Double Dutch Challenges this week!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)